Invite a friend and earn cash
On 18 September, TransferGo turned 3 years old! Counting almost 90k users to date and making tens of thousands of transactions every month, we feel empowered by the support of all of you, our loyal customers! Our mission is to make money transfers as convenient as possible for everyone everywhere and we’re here to serve you to the best of our abilities!
We’re very happy to see so many of you recommending TransferGo to your friends and family, therefore we’ve decided to introduce some exciting improvements to our referral program, which allows you to earn for every recommendation you make.
With the new referral program, you earn £10 for every friend that you refer. This bonus is paid as soon as your referred friend makes the first transfer of £50 (or more) free of charge. You can instantly claim a £10 bonus from our system by providing the account details to which you want it to be sent.
The new program also allows you to recommend TransferGo to businesses. You will get a £50 bonus for a business that registers using your unique referral link and makes a transaction of £50 (or more). A business can recommend another business as well.
How does the new referral program work?
- Recommend TransferGo by sharing your unique link in your emails, blog posts or through your social network.
- To receive a unique link, you need to have an active TransferGo account. If you don’t have one yet, create one now.
- Anyone who visits the TransferGo website using your link will be tracked as having been referred by you. This is done with a cookie (a small piece of code) that is put in their browser. The cookie remains active for three months from their first visit.
- When your friend makes the first transfer, which has to be £50 or more, you instantly receive a £10 bonus. It’s as simple as that.
New terms and conditions
- A referral bonus is payable for any new TransferGo user that makes the first transfer of £50 or more.
- The bonus for a new individual user is £10 and for a new business user is £50
- The referred user must make their first transfer within 6 months of registration for the bonus to apply.
- Bonuses are payable within 5 business days of the new user’s first transaction
- Anyone can act as a referrer
- There is no limit to the number of referrals
- Duplicate or false accounts will not qualify, and may lead to bonus not being paid out or even some legal action
- All taxes and other administrative expenses are the responsibility of the referrer
- For the avoidance of doubt TransferGo will undertake no administration beyond paying referrers (e.g. Issuing invoices, tax statements etc)
- TransferGo retains the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time
Saying goodbye to an old program
The current referral program, which allows you to earn 1% from all the transfers made by your referred friends for half a year, will be suspended from 1 November 2015. All referrals registered using your link prior to that date will still be calculated according to the old terms and conditions (1% of every transfer) for the next 6 months.
Earnings of less than £10 will not be paid out, whilst a larger sum can be claimed as usual once it reaches £10, £30 or £100.
The old terms and conditions apply to referred customers who register with TransferGo before 1 November 2015.