TransferGo is happy to share our first year results and invite student society members and their affiliates across the UK to participate in the first ever GoUni 2014 student society competition!
Lets start with a quick update.
In 13 months after going live, we are very happy and proud to share that we’ve recently crossed 10m+ Euros in money transferred, 20,000+ registered customers and more than 666,000+ Euros in savings generated for our customers.
At same time, WesterUnion and banks didn’t have to worry about where to store 666k Euros in additional revenue. Less bonuses and yachts, more money for our customer households to keep. Whoop!
What makes us even happier is that we’ve got 96% approval rate from you our dear customers. This is a great recognition for all the work TransferGo team does every day. Your recognition will motivate us to do an even better job in the future. I’d like to let you in on a little secret.
This is why we do this job.
Don’t take my word for granted:
Inspired by all of this great news we’ve decided to add even more value to our customers. We think it’s long over-due for us to refer back to the segment we’ve started with and which is probably closest to our hearts. That’s overseas students!
Most of TransferGo’s team (some finishing this year) have been studying in the UK and know first-hand what it’s like to live there. So many things to do, so many places to see, so many social activities to organize and participate in.
However, more often than not, not having enough cash in the pocket is what stops us from making most of our international student experiences. We faced the same problem both as individuals and as parts of cash-starved societies looking to do exciting things with modest budgets.
Good news! GoUni 2014 competition will solve money problems both for students and their societies. All you have to do is participate in the GoUni 2014 competition for student societies.
Introducing – GoUni 2014 competition for student societies.
Earn a year’s worth of society budget in just one month!
An amazing opportunity to earn £1000+ in cash for your society’s activities and events, paid directly into your society’s bank account. All you have to do is invite your friends and family to save money and time by using TransferGo when making international money transfers.
It’s really simple to join GoUni 2014!
- Register with TransferGo.
- Get a unique referral code instantly on your profile.
- Make sure link your email to a society of choice in our registration so that we’d know which society you affiliate with. Make sure it’s the same email you’ve used to register with TransferGo.
- Refer as many new great people to TransferGo over March 2014.
- Societies will compete with one another, on which members can refer more in money flow.
More info on our referral program: https://transfergo.com/en/refer-a-friend
On average 30 active referrals could put £100 in your pocket in just one month. With cash accumulating over the course of six months most active individual referrers have banked more than £1000.
That’s what people on TransferGo’s referral programme are earning already. Here’s how it works.
For smart and creative student teams, earning £500 in a month should be a breeze.
The winner societies will get the sum of all their members accumulate cash earnings straight into their budget.
And it gets better, for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place we’ll multiply the winnings to make sure that your society is funded sufficiently to organize great events, activities and socials over the next year without the need to go out there looking for money.
- 1st place – 2x amount of earned £ by society members
- 2nd place – 1.75x amount of earned £ by society members
- 3rd place – 1.5x amount of earned £ by society members
No losers. All other societies will enlarge their pockets by as much as all their members individually (1x amount).
Very soon there is going to be a dynamic leader board on TransferGo.com where you’ll be able to track how well your society is doing.
Rules are straightforward:
- Start referring to your fellow international students, parents, emigrants and expats across the UK and beyond.
- All new registration who will have joined TransferGo from the 1st of March to the 31st of March, 2014 will count in GoUni 2014.
- All the referral cash earned by individuals can be claimed at any time and accumulated for 6 months onwards as standard referral program rules apply. You as individuals will keep what you refer.
- We are sure that by becoming a society member you have showed sufficient integrity. Nevertheless, any fraudulent, money-laundering related, illegal and unfair methods of attracting referrals or artificially boosting referral amounts will not be tolerated. It’s at TransferGo’s sole discretion to ban societies or individuals for any suspected misuse. Only fair-playing communities will be awarded and respected.
- You can refer people of all nationalities. As long as they need to send money from and to the UK. Don’t forget TransferGo is now live across most of the European countries.
- This is the most important rule of all. Have fun! We have special prizes for the most creative methods of referring.
Interested in participating at GoUni 2014?
Register with TransferGo and affiliate yourself with your society here.
Please do so by the 21st of February.
We are currently on tour going around visiting student communities in the UK. Wanna meet up?
We’d love to visit your university after the exams are done, have a few drinks and tell you all about GoUni 2014.
Write to us: email@example.com
For more information on TransferGo:
All the best,
CEO @ TransferGo